ARTIST

Untitled

24.2 ? 33.3 cm
Oil on canvas

갤러리 에델 GALLERY EDEL
나오 이노우에
Nao INOUE
작가 전시이력 Exhibition History

2019 Solo show at The United Church of Christ in Japan, Rakuhoku Church, Tokyo, Japan
2018 Solo show at The United Church of Christ in Japan, Rakuhoku Church, Tokyo, Japan
2017 Solo show at The United Church of Christ in Japan, Rakuhoku Church, Tokyo, Japan
2016 Solo show at The United Church of Christ in Japan, Rakuhoku Church, Tokyo, Japan
2015 Solo show at The United Church of Christ in Japan, Rakuhoku Church, Tokyo, Japan

작가설명

내가 표현해야 할 주제는 유화를 시작했을 때 이미 결정되었다. 나는 어머니 뱃속에 있을 때부터 교회를 다녔고 믿음을 가졌으며 성경의 말씀에 익숙했다. 나의 예술은 나 자신의 신앙고백이고, 기도이며, 그리스도의 목격자이다. 평생 신께 드리는 선물로 예술을 계속 해나가고자 한다.

Artist Description

My theme which I should express has been already decided when I started oil painting. I have been going to church since I was in my mother's womb, I have been given faith and I have been familiar with the words of the Bible. The art of myself is a confession of faith, a prayer to God, and a witness of Christ. I want to continue making my art in my life as a gift to the Lord God. How do you see my work at this art fair?